Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Switching things up a bit

So I upgraded my account...pretty much because they tell you to. So I figured I would get a new template as well. Well now, all of the fun little things that I had added are gone. But see, I anticipated that. So I quickly copied and pasted all of the html into a word document first. Sounds brilliant right??? Yeah well I thought so too. Until I discovered that this fancy new version of Blogger no longer requires html to add all those fun little things I had. So now I have to figure out where in the hell to add them with this new version. All the fun is mine. If it can't be located easily, well then let's just say that there will be nothing added ;)

I am not thoroughly convinced that this is the template that I am going to stick with either. So don't be surprised if in the next few days it changes about 400 times. So I guess it's a good thing that I can't figure out how to change anything cause if I change or add a link I will probably change templates and lose the damn thing again. It all balances out I suppose.

The silly tooth of Caitlyn's still hasn't fallen out. It's been over a week now. And she won't wiggle it, with her finger or her tongue. She says it feels funny. Love those sensory issues huh? But she will let me wiggle it, and it is getting looser...slowly but surely. By the time this stupid tooth falls out, there will be another one right behind it ready to come out as well.

No comments: