Sunday, January 21, 2007

Go Bears!



Onward we go to the Superbowl in a few weeks!!

Caitlyn left her tooth in the pocket of her "Tooth Fairy Pillow" and is now the proud owner of a crisp 5 dollar bill :) She wants me to take her to the Disney Store so that she can buy a new toy. Normally, she puts her money in her bank, but I figure that she can spend this and future tooth fairy money on herself. So this week we will be heading to the Disney Store so she can spend her new found fortune. Can you even buy anything in there for under $5??? I am sure this will end up costing me more money in the long run.

Matt had the opportunity to go to the Bears game today with access to the Cadillac Club at the stadium. However, he turned them down. Nuts you say? well so do I. But he had his sports banquet this morning and didn't want to not be there for his players. Dedication is the only word that comes to my mind. The banquet was wonderful and we all had a good time. Hopefully he won't be too remorseful in the morning.

No comments: