Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sick Sick Sick

Poor girl :( She is so stuffy and runny. I don't understand how one so small can produce so much snot? It truly must be one of the great mysteries of the world. Perhaps up there with the 7 wonders, no?

I saw it coming on Sunday. I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. No such luck. We are home from school today because of it. Normally that would be a splendid thing. However, I have such a busy week this week and now I have to cram it all into only 3 more days. I tried doing some of the work from home today, but there is only so much that can get done with a 5 year old constantly asking for juice, or something to eat, or for me to change the channel on the television. I am trying to get her to "rest" on the couch...no such luck. I could tie her down I suppose to keep her there, but I hear that the authorities frown upon that?

Part of the reason that I want her better quick is becaue we are going to see Disney on Ice Princess Wishes this Friday. Naturally I pay out of my ass for these tickets for the better seats. So I don't want her to miss it (nor do I want to lose the money). Though I suppose if I had to, I could get close to the same amount for them that I paid if I sold them on eBay? But I am fairly certain that she will be better by then. So send as many get well vibes to the land of the Walshes if you would please ;)

No comments: