Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Finally!

She is able to push herself on the swing. No small feat I suppose, for any child. I can't remember when I was able to do it, I just remember being able to. I have been trying to teach Caitlyn to do it....for at least a couple of years now. And just the other day while Matt and I were sitting on the deck, she was on the swing and swinging. Out of nowhere. Just like that!





Apparently all of that swinging made her quite tired. This is how I found her in bed when I went in to check on her before heading to bed myself. I am almost certain that she will hate me for these when she is older.





Note....if you enlarge the second pic of her, you will have a clear view of Bunny right next to her....He is never far from her when she is sleeping.

I was a little scared that the flash might wake her up. But there was no way that I could pass up the opportunity of this picture. I figured if she did wake up, then I would deal with the wrath, cause these pics are certainly worth it!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Too cute!