Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Newest Trick

I hear Caitlyn walking down the stairs after I put her to bed. From the dining room, I yell,

"Caitlyn you need to go to sleep. It is late."

C: "Mommy I have to show you something."

N: "You can show me in the morning. Go back to bed."

C: "Please just come and look Mommy."

N: (thinking something is wrong I go over to the stairs in the living room) "What do you need to show me?"

C: "Look what I can do."

It is at this point that she proceeds to stick her entire fist in her mouth.

Now, what I want to ask her, is how in the hell long was she up there trying to do that? And more importantly, WHY?????? What I do say,

N: "That's great. Now please go get some sleep."

She was in bed for almost an hour. Which leads me to believe that the entire hour was spent perfecting this little trick.

No comments: