Monday, March 19, 2007

Visitors

My cousin and her husband along with her 2 children were in over the weekend from Alabama. We haven't seen them in about 2 years so it was wonderful seeing them. Caitlyn loved playing with her cousins and we all hung out for a few hours befor they had to head out again.

Caitlyn asked me later why Stephanie "talks like a cowgirl." LOL Even after I tried to explain to her that it's because of where she lives, it still wasn't making sense to her. But she did tell me that she wanted to be able to talk like that as well. So I am almost certain that within the next few days she will suddenly develop a southern accent.

She is getting a cough again, which irritates me to no end. Hopefully though it is just the change in the weather and some seasons allergies. I am going to give her some of her inhaler for the next few days and see if that helps. I am thinking it's related to the weather because there are no other symptoms at all. Fingers crossed the inhaler does the trick and we aren't heading back to a cold like the one that she had a few weeks ago.

Matt took me shopping yesterday for a new suit for my interview. He was so wonderfully patient with me the entire time. I was really preparing myself for a battle before the trip was over, but that didn't happen. He was actually helpful by looking for the right size for me and picking out ones that he thought I would like. To say the least, he shocked me with his patience. He even helped me pick out shoes! Stunning!

Only 3 more days of work until Spring Break!!!

No comments: