Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Hot!

Today
chancerainPartly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms late in the afternoon. Highs in the mid to upper 90s. Peak afternoon heat index readings 104 to 109. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon.

This is the forecast for today according to Weather Underground. Naturally, cause I am intelligent, I figured I would pull the weeds in our new lawn early this morning to avoid the blazing heat. Didn't work. Cause it was already 109 out at 9:30 this morning when I went out there.

That being said, I still have to pull the weeds in the front. So if no one hears from me by tomorrow morning, please alert the authorities to come to my house for a "well-being check" as I am sure I will be dead on my lawn. But it is a nice lawn now!

No comments: