Ok, Caitlyn loves (LOVES!) Carrie Underwood. She can't get enough of her. There are 2 tickets pretty cheap on ebay. Normally I would buy then in a heartbeat and take her. Here are the issues I am having:
1. It's a Thursday night, I would miss my last class of the term.
2. It's a Thursday night, she would miss school on Friday.
3. It's in Madison (I'm in Chicago), so about 150 miles away.
4. We would need a hotel in addition to the tickets and other crap I end up buying.
5. It's 2 days before she is standing up as a flower girl in my brother-in-laws wedding.
I don't know what to do. I really really want to take her. I just hate that it's so far away. There are still tickets at ticketmaster. However, by the time that I pay all the silly fees they have, I would end up paying the same amount for those on ebay which are FAR better seats.
Vote in the poll that I have put up in the side bar and tell me what to do.
******EDITED: Those of you who vote, leave me a comment and tell me your reasons for voting yes or no***********