Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Fisherman



My dad loves to fish. He would do this before anything else in the world. He has loved fishing for as long as I can remember. When I was little, I would go with him on ocassion, though it became "gross" to me once I hit 11 years old it would seem.

Caitlyn has been asking to go fishing with Grampa or Uncle Bobby. It didn't matter which one took her, as long as she was fishing.

Today, Cate went fishing with her Grampa and had an amazing time. And I am fairly certain that my father had an equally amazing experience. I know that it is certainly something that Caitlyn will remember forever :)

...an added bonus....she even caught fish :) When she came home, she quickly told me about ALL the fish that were caught and how giant they were. Not only did Grampa teach her some fishing basics, he also taught her the most important lesson: telling some fishermen tales :P

3 comments:

Kari said...

How absolutely sweet! Olivia would love to go fishing but no one in our family is a fisherman. We went to the Children's Museum where she "fished" and even caught a wooden fish with mommy's help. She loves her poling fish. (fishing pole)

Cath said...

She's looking fabulous Nancy! Hope you're all well!

MMMom said...

That is so cute, her telling fish tales. Glad she had a great time & memories to last a lifetime!